- FOR COORDINATORS
- SE & EiS Weeks
- Erasmus in Schools
We would like to thank all sections and countries which sent applications for the SocialErasmus Week.
However we have not yet received 10 national or 60 local applications, which have fulfilled the requirements.
Therefore another application round is now open.
Submission deadline: March 7th -– 2012 (Midnight Brussels time)
HOW TO APPLY?
• Fill-in the application template
• Fill-in the check-list
• Save your documents in PDF version before sending it!
• Send your application to: email@example.com
• E-mail subject field please write: SocialErasmus Week Application: 'Name of your event'
• Your event MUST take place during the SocialErasmus Week (4th - 11th of May, 2012)
• Your event must live up to the minimum requirements listed in the Check-list.
• National Event applications will only be accepted from countries who didn't already get approved to receive funding.
• Sections who already applied can only submit applications for NEW projects. Sections can only get funding for one event/project.
• All elements of the application form must be completed correctly.
NB! If your application does not meet the requirements it will not be taken into consideration.
To download the application form and event checklist in different formats please go to: http://socialerasmus.esn.org/content/socialerasmus-week