Another Social Inclusion Leaders` Meeting took place in Bratislava at Comenius University from 3rd to 5th of November 2017. Project coordinators and new members from ESN Czech Republic and ESN Slovakia gathered together for a three day programme of Social Inclusion. The programme was dedicated to the explanation of the concepts of ESN International programmes, SocialErasmus and ExchangeAbility but also a cause of Social Inclusion.
The workshops were held with positive outcomes:
1) Why does Social Inclusion concern me/my section/locals?
2) Sharing practices in SocialErasmus and ExchangeAbility of each local association.
3) Video challenge - recording vlogs on the topic Stereotypes during Social Inclusion Days.
4) Get CU Mapped! – The Comenius University is mapped for people with disabilities and future international students.
The next days programme included workshop such as:
1) Social Inclusion Days – plan your perfect event.
2) How to motivate ESN volunteers and Erasmus students to participate in your events.
3) Your Section and the IRO: how to start/improve the communication?
It was the first meeting held in Slovakia and generally feedback was positive. New members were very active and took part in discussion very frequently and all participants have understood the changes of ESN Internatinal projects, and accepted Social Inclusion as a new way of sections` strategies.